UEG Week Virtual is the platform for you to share your science with the worldwide GI community
UEG prides itself on being a multidisciplinary, multinational organisation that brings great gastroenterology together. Your abstracts are what help us continue to achieve this goal.
As the largest scientific medical congress in Europe, submission to UEG Week is a guaranteed way to increase the degree to which your science is seen. The visibility of your abstract will now only be intensified by the fact that our congress is again going virtual for a second, strong year.
Benefits of submitting
Having your abstract selected means vital recognition and long-term visibility. Once selected, your scientific work –
- Has the opportunity to reach a massive international audience.
- Is published in our highly renowned UEG Journal.
- Is included in the universal online source for digestive health, the UEG Library.
- Provides the opportunity for you to engage in scientific exchange and gain insightful feedback.
- May qualify for the National Scholarship Awards or Best Abstract Prizes 2021.
Late breaking abstract submission is completely free, you only need to register for the congress after your abstract is accepted.
Important dates & deadlines
Abstract, clinical & video case submission
February 22 – April 30, 2021, Midnight (CET)
Abstract acceptance/rejection notification
Late breaking abstract submission
July 26 – August 23, 2021, 9:00 AM CEST
Abstract presenter registration deadline for UEG Week Virtual 2021
By September 3, 2021
Late breaking abstract acceptance/rejection notification
September 10, 2021
Deadline for late breaking abstract withdrawal/changes
September 15, 2021
UEG Week Virtual 2021
October 3 – 5, 2021
- M: +43 699 1997 16 05
- T: +43 1 997 16 39