UEG Week Press Centre
UEG Week offers journalists an exclusive opportunity to obtain first-hand expert opinion and information on numerous digestive health issues affecting the world today.
Registration for UEG Week Virtual 2021 is now open!
If you have any follow up enquiries or requests for media interviews, please email
UEG Week Press Briefing
The UEG Week Virtual 2021 Press Briefing will take place prior to the congress, providing registered journalists with the opportunity to gain exclusive insight into the most exciting pieces of research due to be presented (under embargo).
UEG Week Virtual 2021 Press Briefing:
Thursday, September 30, 2021, 11:00-12:00 CET
- Introduction and Chair: Axel Dignass (UEG President)
- Speakers to be confirmed
For further information, please email
- UEG PR & Media Relations
- The Hay Loft Balcombe Place Stables
- RH17 6QJ Balcombe / West Sussex
- T: +44 (0) 1444 811099
Use of logo
Copyright of presentation material
Abstract embargo policy
These media policies form an integral part of the press accreditation for UEG Week.
By registering as a member of the press, each press representative confirms their understanding and adherence to these policies. All media activities not explicitly mentioned below need to be negotiated at the earliest possible opportunity with the UEG Communications Agency, emotive.
- The Virtual Press Office is open to media representatives only.
- All media interviews must be coordinated through the UEG PR Agency, emotive.
- Registration is limited to a maximum of four representatives per media outlet.
- Only one registration is possible per myUEG account. To register more than one person for UEG Week, please set up a myUEG account for each registration.
- Financial analysts, sales, advertising, marketing and public relations personnel may not register as media.
- Transmissions, webcasts, videos, recordings and photos from UEG Week are not allowed to carry the UEG or UEG Week logo without UEG's prior approval.
- Patient organisations are invited to send two representatives to attend the press briefings Please contact the UEG PR Agency, emotive.
- UEG does not share media lists.
The UEG, as well as the UEG Week name and logo, is a registered trademark and the property of UEG. They cannot be used in any way, for any purpose or at any time (including, but not limited to announcements, invitations, emails, web publications, etc.) without the prior expressed written permission of UEG. This can be requested from the UEG Secretariat or the UEG PR Agency, emotive.
- All materials in written or illustrated form presented in the scientific programme are the intellectual property of the authors and all rights reside with them.
- Recording without proper authorisation by the holder of rights must be considered a violation of copyrights and will be prevented by the organisers of the congress.
- Official UEG Week images may only be used with prior authorisation of UEG or the UEG PR Agency, emotive. Use of official images in any publications (print or digital) must be accompanied by copyright reference to the official congress photographer.
- Accepted abstracts are published in a supplement of the UEG Journal
- Accepted abstracts are published on the UEG website in September 2021 and are made available on the congress platform on Sunday, October 3, 2021.
- Information contained in oral presentations and poster presentations may not be released until Monday, September 6, 2021 at 00:01 CET.
- Information on late-breaking abstract presentations must not be released until Sunday October 3, 2021 at 00:01.
- Violation of the embargo may result in the abstract being withdrawn from the congress.