UEG Week Press Centre - registration open!
UEG Week offers journalists an exclusive opportunity to obtain first-hand expert opinion and information on numerous digestive health issues affecting the world today.
For press-related information or enquiries regarding UEG Week, please email Hannah Murray or Luke Paskins on:
Press registration for UEG Week 2023 is open! To reflect this year's hybrid congress, we are pleased to welcome press members either onsite in Copenhagen or virtually. If you are joining us onsite, the Press Centre opening hours will be:
- Saturday, October 14 - Monday, October 16: 08:00 - 18:00 CEST
- Tuesday, October 17: 08:00 - 16:00 CEST
From Friday, October 13, in-person press registration is only possible onsite at the registration desk and Press Centre at the congress venue in Copenhagen. Online registration will remain possible for virtual participation only - please note that registrations from this date will take longer to process and there may be delays in gaining access to the virtual platform.
Use of logo
Copyright of presentation material
Abstract embargo policy
These media policies form an integral part of the press accreditation for UEG Week.
By registering as a member of the press, each press representative confirms their understanding and adherence to these policies. All media activities not explicitly mentioned below need to be negotiated at the earliest possible opportunity with the UEG Communications Agency, emotive.
- The Press Office (virtual and onsite in Vienna) is open to media representatives only.
- All media interviews must be coordinated through the UEG PR Agency, emotive.
- Registration is limited to a maximum of four representatives per media outlet.
- Only one registration is possible per myUEG account. To register more than one person for UEG Week, please set up a myUEG account for each registration.
- Financial analysts, sales, advertising, marketing and public relations personnel may not register as media.
- Transmissions, webcasts, videos, recordings and photos from UEG Week are not allowed to carry the UEG or UEG Week logo without UEG's prior approval.
- UEG does not share media lists.
The UEG, as well as the UEG Week name and logo, is a registered trademark and the property of UEG. They cannot be used in any way, for any purpose or at any time (including, but not limited to announcements, invitations, emails, web publications, etc.) without the prior expressed written permission of UEG. This can be requested from the UEG Secretariat or the UEG PR Agency, emotive.
- All materials in written or illustrated form presented in the scientific programme are the intellectual property of the authors and all rights reside with them.
- Recording without proper authorisation by the holder of rights must be considered a violation of copyrights and will be prevented by the organisers of the congress.
- Official UEG Week images may only be used with prior authorisation of UEG or the UEG PR Agency, emotive. Use of official images in any publications (print or digital) must be accompanied by copyright reference to the official congress photographer.
- Accepted abstracts are published as a supplement of the UEG Journal.
- Accepted abstracts, with the exception of top abstracts, late-breaking abstracts and UEG press-related abstracts, are made available on the congress website approximately 3 weeks prior to the congress (September 18, 2023). Information contained in these abstracts may not be released prior to their availability on the congress website.
- Top-abstracts, late-breaking abstracts and UEG press-related abstracts are made available on the congress website on the day of their respective session. Information contained in these abstracts may not be released prior to their availability on the congress website.
- Information contained in oral presentations may not be released until 00:01 CEST on the day of the presentation.
- Posters will be published on October 12, 2023, 14:00 CEST.
- Violation of the embargo may result in the abstract being withdrawn from the congress.
- In case you do not agree with this policy, please contact us via email at [email protected]