• Differential diagnosis of chronic diarrhoea, including microscopic colitis, malabsorption, bile acid diarrhoea, etc.
• Different tools for the diagnostic work-up
• Therapeutic management
Colorectal cancer: Staging, surgery and adjuvant therapies
• Staging and the multidisciplinary team meeting (including guidelines)
• Evidence-based surgical management with curative intent, inclunding ERAS, etc.
• Surgery for colorectal liver metastases
• Neoadjuvant and adjuvant therapies for colon and rectal cancer
• Classification and endoscopic characterisation
• Management and surveillance for sporadic polyps
• Familial syndromes: Presentation and management
• Diagnosis of IBS: What is the optimal work-up?
• Medical treatment options, including pharmacological management, for IBS according to the clinical presentation (IBS-C, IBS-D)
• Dietary management of IBS
• Psychosocial management
• IBS overlap syndromes
Lower GI bleeding
• Clinical assessment, investigation and therapy for acute lower GI bleeding
• Diagnosis and management of small and large bowel ischaemia