Our aims in patient relations are
- to establish active partnerships with European patient organisations and to carry out joint activities
- to consult, listen to and learn from patient organisations and to support them
- to act as a central hub of European digestive health information
- to work with national and specialist medical societies to increase patient organisation involvement in digestive health
- to work in conjunction with patient organisations to help raise public awareness of gastrointestinal diseases and screening programmes
- to share best practice and encourage joint working initiatives with and between patient organisations.
UEG is eager to work together with patient organisations and key stakeholders, with the common aim to raise the awareness of digestive health diseases and to improve patient outcomes.
UEG Week is a great opportunity for networking and building connections. Patient organisations are offered their own promotional space at the Association and Future Events Area.
Learn more about the opportunities available for your organisation.