This new way of expanding your knowledge includes highly renowned experts giving a live educational training within which you can participate from the comfort of your home.
Join the live discussion to send your questions via the chat function in real-time and have the expert instantly verbally comment on your thoughts.
GI Hot Topic
Positioning treatments in IBD
Thursday, April 22, 2021, 18:30 – 19:30 CEST
This webinar will provide trainees, general gastroenterologists and IBD nurses with
- Information on which treatment options are appropriate for first line advanced therapy in ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease and how to choose between them
- Input regarding which treatments are appropriate for anti-TNF failures in IBD and how to choose between them
Applying to Horizon Europe: Tools you need to succeed
Thursday, May 6, 2021, 18:30 – 19:30 CEST
Alessia Di Sandro
This webinar will provide clinical and basic researchers with
- A clear and concise overview of digestive health-related Horizon Europe opportunities and open calls.
- Exciting explanations on the range of topics covered by the open collaborative calls.
- Insightful tips and tricks from the personal experience and first-hand perspective of an expert evaluator.
GI Hot Topic
GI Manifestations of COVID-19
Thursday, June 17, 2021, 18:30 – 19:30 CEST
Stay tuned, further information will be available shortly!
- M: +43 699 1997 16 16
- T: +43 1 997 16 39