To access the webshop and complete your order you will need to create and/or update your myUEG account. Please note: Only persons with a myUEG account can complete an order with their own account.
Set up your myUEG account:
- Go to myUEG
- Make sure you are not logged in to myUEG with our industry account ([email protected]), but log in with your personal myUEG account.
- In case you do not have an active myUEG account: Click on “Create account” to set-up a myUEG account first, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you have an active myUEG account: Log in with the "Email address and password" option. Reset your password, if necessary.
- Once you have accessed your personal myUEG account:
- Update your profile data by selecting “Profile” in the left hand side navigation or open My Account once you are logged in.
- Important: Update your company details and VAT number under the tab “address data” (data will be used for invoicing).
After setting up your myUEG Account:
- The webshop cannot be accessed from your myUEG account!
- Open a new browser window by clicking the link below to access the webshop, where necessary login with your personal myUEG account, and make your bookings.
Orders are reconfirmed by UEG in due course shortly after receiving the booking and payments will be invoiced accordingly (i.e. no credit card payments are accepted). Please make sure that you coordinate bookings accordingly between team members and/or agencies in order to avoid any duplications or other order complications.
If you have problems to log in, please get in contact with us.
UEG Week 2023 is an excellent occasion to showcase your company’s portfolio to a global audience at the world’s most significant and esteemed meeting in digestive diseases. We offer several opportunities to be present to a multidisciplinary audience where you can make an impact:
- Book a booth in our industry exhibition: every exhibitor will automatically receive an online presence on the virtual congress platform in conjunction with a booth booking, enabling you to extend your reach from the physical participation in Copenhagen to the virtual world!
- UEG Week 2023 is the ideal platform for presenting your latest research to a large targeted audience through industry symposia, or corporate sponsored abstract submissions. Broadcast your ground-breaking science additionally to all virtual participants from the lecture room in Copenhagen at no additional cost, broadening the scope of your reach. Alternatively, host multiple short expert sessions on your booth in the exhibition.
- Finally, when it comes to visibility and communication of your activities during the event, you will be able to choose the relevant platform communication tools that best fit your strategic objectives, allowing a truly tailored participation. Benefit from the variety of sponsorship opportunities, both onsite and online, offered to promote your products or congress activities.
We invite all corporate partners to embrace the opportunity to connect with a hybrid audience and maximise a presence in both worlds.
Join us as we engage as one connected community.
UEG Week 2023 (EMT29646) is PROVISIONALLY COMPLIANT as per the MedTech/e4ethics Congress Vetting System.
Key dates & deadlines
|Industry site inspection at the Bella Center Copenhagen||December 6, 2022|
Bookings open for all sponsorship options:
January 26, 2023, 14:00 CET
|Booking deadline for ranking purposes||January 31, 2023|
|Abstract submission||February 27 – April 28, 2023, 23:59 CEST|
|Opening of online registration||March 30, 2023|
|Circulation manuals & specs for booked items||April – June 2023|
|Deadline early registration||May 31, 2023|
|Late breaking abstract submission||August 7 – September 4, 2023, 9:00 AM CEST|
|Latest booking deadline for sponsoring items||July 28, 2023|
|Deadline regular registration
Submission deadline for total required exhibitor only badges
Submission deadline for total exhibitor & congress registrations for company staff
|September 7, 2023|
|Deadline for entering names for exhibitor and congress registrations for company staff||September 21, 2023|
|UEG Week 2023||October 14 – 17, 2023|
- M: +43 699 1997 16 20
- T: +43 1 997 16 39
- M: +43 699 1997 16 22
- T: +43 1 997 16 39
- M: +43 699 1997 16 69
- T: +43 1 997 16 39