Come together with international, engaged peers to enhance your understanding and influence the discussion via our chat function, all from the comfort of your nearest screen! Watch our free recordings at any time below.
Coming in November:
GI Hot Topic | New ways of working post COVID – telemedicine & virtual clinics
Quality of Care
GI Guidelines Webinar #5 | Functional Dyspepsia: From guidelines to clinical practice
Thursday, September 23, 2021, 18:30 – 19:30 CEST
What will you learn from the webinar?
- Understand how to diagnose and manage functional dyspepsia according to the European evidence-based consensus
- Understand how to diagnose and manage gastroparesis according to the European evidence-based consensus
- Learn how functional dyspepsia can be managed practically according to a panel of experienced European experts
Who is this webinar for?
- Practicing gastroenterologists who manage functional dyspepsia and gastroparesis in their clinical practice
- Clinical researchers with an interest in functional dyspepsia and gastroparesis
- Dieticians, nurses, physiologists, and psychologists involved in the clinical management of patients with functional dyspepsia or gastroparesis
- M: +43 699 1997 16 32
- T: +43 1 997 16 39