The UEG Week Virtual 2020, Vienna (live streaming), Austria, 11/10/2020-13/10/2020 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 24 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
- Certificates of attendance
- CME Certificates1
- NEW in 2020! Certificates for abstract presenters and abstract authors
1) Delegates need to participate actively at the live event in order to be able to claim CME certificates.
Certificates for Best of Postgraduate Teaching from UEG Week
UEG is seeking accreditation from the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) also for Best of Postgraduate Teaching from UEG Week. Updates on this matter will be provided.
Information for delegates from North America
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
You can claim your CME accreditation and Certificate of Attendance online.
Follow these steps to download your congress certificates:
- Login with your myUEG credentials and navigate to My Congress
- Kindly complete the evaluation form.
- After submitting the evaluation, your certificates will be available for download.
For further help: