UEG Week is the platform for you to share your science with the worldwide GI community
UEG prides itself on being a multidisciplinary, multinational organisation that brings great gastroenterology together. Your abstracts are what help us continue to achieve this goal.
As one of the largest GI congresses in Europe, submission to UEG Week is a guaranteed way to increase the degree to which your science is seen.
Abstract submission for UEG Week 2024 will open on February 26.
Benefits of submitting
Having your abstract selected means vital recognition and long-term visibility. Once selected, your scientific work –
- Has the opportunity to reach a massive international audience.
- Is published in our highly renowned UEG Journal.
- Is included in the universal online source for digestive health, the UEG Library.
- Provides the opportunity for you to engage in scientific exchange and gain insightful feedback.
- May qualify for the National Scholar Award, Travel grants or the Top Abstract Prize.
Abstract submission is completely free, you only need to register for the congress after your abstract is accepted.
Important dates & deadlines
Abstract, clinical & video case submission
February 26 – April 26, 2024, 23:59 CEST
Abstract acceptance/rejection notification
Mid July, 2024
Late breaking abstract submission
August 5 – September 2, 2024, 9:00 AM CEST
Abstract presenter registration deadline for UEG Week 2024
By September 19, 2024
Late breaking abstract acceptance/rejection notification
September 20, 2024
Deadline for late breaking abstract withdrawal/changes
September 27, 2024
UEG Week 2024
October 12 – 15, 2024