A multidisciplinary online and face-to-face learning experience
This brand-new intensive training programme is highly interactive for both faculty and participants and yields great learning outcomes. We are thrilled to expand your knowledge with the latest training standards presented in this new, best of both worlds format. With our perfect blend of online and on-site (face-to-face) education, clinicians currently specializing in the field of chronic pancreatitis will be given an ultra-modern learning, networking and developing experience.
Grow with UEG Education and a be a part of history by applying now to our latest offering of continuous learning – the UEG Masterclass.
- To develop a knowledge base for long-term evidence-based patient management
- To have confidence evaluating and managing patients with chronic pancreatitis
- To create a multidisciplinary mindset to chronic pancreatitis
- To understand what’s needed to operate an effective chronic pancreatitis service
- Clinicians (gastroenterologists, endoscopists, surgeons, radiologists) in specialized training with specific interest in chronic pancreatitis
- Age 40 and below
- Interested in both highly interactive online and on-site learning
The following course directors are responsible for the scientific programme:
- Djuna Cahen (Programme Director)
- Rui Castro (Online Programme Content Lead)
Call for application beginning March 2021
- M: +43 699 1997 16 16
- T: +43 1 997 16 39