It provides a durable platform for these young researchers to further evolve their professional career. Awardees are jointly selected by the National Societies Committee and the Scientific Committee based on a track record of international quality research and developing scientific independence.
Applications for Rising Star Awards 2021 is closed.
- Basic, translational and clinical scientists at any level (but a full professor title will not be accepted)
- Applicants must be max. 40 years of age or younger (born September 10, 1980 or later; add two years to age limit per child as main carer).
- Country of residence must be Europe and/or a country bordering the Mediterranean Sea.
- Candidates must be supported by a UEG Member Society
- Candidates may apply maximum 3 times for the Rising Star Award.
- M: +43 699 1997 16 05
- T: +43 1 997 16 39