Online phase: November 2023
The UEG Masterclass comprises an innovative educational format combining online learning activities with the best features of classroom interaction and live instruction.
The online phase will be spread out over the month of November 2023, with no more than 1 to 2 hours of mandatory weekly assignments. This personalised online learning experience will feature a varied mix of live and self-paced materials, including:
- Assigned reading of clinical practice guidelines
- A self-paced online course on chronic pancreatitis by Julia Mayerle and Georg Beyer
- Live interactive webinars:
- Markus Lerch and Georg Beyer: Aetiology
- Irene Esposito: Pathology
- Hana Algül and Irene Esposito: Basic & Translational Research
The online phase is carefully aligned with the topics and cases being covered on-site to provide an integrated learning experience. Participants will work together in multidisciplinary groups to solve clinical cases presented at the in-person meeting.