We strive for equality of opportunity and inclusion for members of all genders, ages, backgrounds, ethnicities, abilities and experiences. We are dedicated to increase the participation and visibility of Women in GI. We encourage Women in GI to network and strengthen their voice. Join the community!
Stay tuned for UEG Week Virtual 2021
UEG Week Virtual 2021 (October 3-5) will feature inspiring sessions on female careers in digestive health.
Thought-provoking exchange with experts and role models in the myUEG Community Programme Hall!
- Tasty takeaways: The power of questions with Cristina Cuerda (Nutritionist)
- Tasty takeaways: The power of questions with Vinciane Rebours (Pancreatologist)
- Tasty takeaways: The power of questions with Marianna Arvanitakis (Interventional Endoscopist)
- Tasty takeaways: The power of questions with Isabelle Cleynen (Basic Scientist, IBD)
- Diversity is the spice of life: Career chat on equality in grants
- Career beasts and how to cope with them (from toxic workplace culture to healthy competition)
Representation of women in UEG
In UEG, women are strongly represented among recipients of awards and grants and highly involved as participants of all our educational activities. The number of female faculty as well as board and committee members is steadily increasing.
Video highlights for women in GI
Get inspired by role models and successful Women in GI
- M: + 43 699 1997 16 12
- T: + 43 1 997 16 39